Your Voice Matters!
On the Table Greater Akron is a one-of-a-kind initiative where people come together to share ideas on how to improve our communities.
Anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Medina or Summit County is invited.
Medina Diversity Project & Cleveland Clinic Medina Hospital are hosting a discussion. Refreshments will be served.
- When: Thursday, October 3rd from 6:30-PM to 8:00 PM
- Where: Cleveland Clinic Medina Hospital, 1000 E. Washington, Medina; Conference Room 3 (Use Entrance A, behind the hospital)
- Topic: “Diversity, Equity & Social Inclusion”
- RSVP: Please RSVP by Monday, September 30th to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Medina Diversity Project meets on the third Thursday of the month at 7:00 at St. Paul's Episcopal Church at 317 E Liberty St, Medina, OH 44256
See our meeting minutes.
The Medina Diversity Project is organized to embrace and promote social, cultural, and economic diversity throughout Medina County.
The mission of the Medina Diversity Project will be accomplished through these objectives:
- Raise awareness in the community through conversations on race and diversity with members of the community and community leaders.
- Advocate to increase employment opportunities for minorities in both the public (specifically in our schools, police departments, County and City governments) and the private sector.
- Advocate to ensure that every child in Medina County, regardless of race or income level, feels safe and accepted in their environment and has the opportunity to participate in sports or other extracurricular activities in the schools and the community.